Russian State Medical University
Russian State Medical University was founded in 1906 when classes a the newly founded the Medical Faculty of the Moscow High Women's Courses were started. In 1930 it was transformed into the 2nd Moscow State Medical Institute. On the 5th of November 1991, be the edict of the Government of the Russian Federation it was reorganized into the Moscow State Medical University. During its more than 90-year history, the University has made many changes as far as the school's structure, contents of curriculum and teaching trends are concerned, while maintaining high quality of training for medical students and doctors in the main academic disciplines.
WE GIVE YOU REASONS TO OPT RUSSIAN STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
- Completely recognized by World Health Organization (WHO), Jabatan Perkhidmatan Awam (JPA), and Malaysian Medical Council (MMC).
- Inception has been for more than 107 years. (founded in 1906.)
- Affordable tuition fees.
- We provide total education in English.
- You can enjoy all cuisines of food, including halal foods.
- The University is situated in the middle of Russian city.